The week's tax news in one handy summary.
New Zealand Tax
- In the wake of Ryman Healthcare's results the estimable Let's Talk About Tax NZ looks at the imputation rules
- Pretty sure Inland Revenue will be all over Fuji NZ now | Accounting firm suspected fraud at Fuji, via @nzherald
- Here's a shocking real life story about the effect of abatement of working for families & other benefits
- New Zealand-Hong Kong tax treaty updated to allow full exchange of tax information
- Interesting, as a key argument against the tax | Sugary-drinks tax would not punish low-income earners, study finds
- Packed June Tax Information Bulletin (209 pages) has commentary on new legislation, interpretation statement & cases
- New head of OECD transfer pricing team has had quite an interesting career with a number of stints in different countries
- Interesting story about Jersey sharing information with India | Jersey shares 'old' records of trusts & foundations
- Given India's population probably one of the world's biggest | India to launch GST; its biggest ever fiscal reform
I follow interesting tax news stories from around the world and share them on Twitter.
These are a selection of our best tweets from the previous week.